By using Suburban Home Inspections, you benefit from an experienced certified building official and inspector that will deliver reports exceeding the ASHI standards. We encourage your presence during the inspection. Being present at the inspection enables our certified inspector to familiarize you with the home and explain things to you as we perform the inspection. We understand that education is the foundation of successful home inspectors. Our home inspections are conducted with professionalism, respect, and responsibility to our clients.
As an ASHI member, I am bound to a strict code of ethics. This ensures quality service while providing important protections.
- I work exclusively for the customer
- I follow the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
I have been trained in class and on site to be familiar with a wide variety of situations. I believe that consumers have the right to expect the highest standards of thoroughness, fairness and effectiveness from their home inspector. As a Certified ASHI and ICC member, I am continually taking Courses to stay current and on top of the industry standards along with being an active member of ASHI’s Great Lakes Chapter.
Robert Zorzan’s Certifications
- CBO – Certified Building Official
- ASHI ACI- ASHI Certified Inspector #252625
- Licensed Journeyman Electrician
- * IBR – Inspector by Review (ASHI GLC)
- B1 IRC – International Residential Code Certified (ICC)
- B2 IBC – International Building Code Certified (ICC)
- B3 – Building Plans Examiner Code Certified (ICC)
- B5 – Certified Building Inspector (ICC)
- AHIT– Certified
- NHIE – Completed the National Home Inspector Exam
- NRPP– Radon Measurement Certified #107033rt
- NRPP – Multifamily Measurement Certified #107033rt
- NRPP- Member of the Speakers Bureau for Radon
- CRT – Certified Residential Thermographer
- AHIT – Certified in New Construction Inspections
- FAA – Certified for UAS (drone) use #4141678
- ASHI GLC – American Society of Home Inspectors Great lakes Chapter (Board of Directors for 2 terms)
* Inspector by Review (IBR) – The applicant must have passed ASHI exams prior to IBR registration. In the IBR the participant is given time to inspect a selected house as if he/she were working for a paying client. Later, after preparing an inspection report, the participant presents the inspection findings to a peer review panel consisting of three members. The Participant is expected to identify all major deficiencies, and to demonstrate a thorough technical knowledge, and communication skills. Participants who pass will receive an IBR certificate.
All of our inspection reports must be authentic and stand up to critical examination from ASHI. We continue to build our reputation in one inspection at a time to ensure you get the quality service you expect from us.